Roma Pass 72h/48h
- Free entry to the first 2(72h)/ 1(48h) visited museums and / or archaeological sites of your choice. Free admission includes the exhibition held in the museum.
- Concessionary ticket to all other museums and / or archaeological sites visited thereafter. The concessionary ticket includes the exhibition held in the museum.
- Free use of the city’s public transport network. Valid 72/ 48 hours from the first validation for access to museums, archaeological sites and local public transport. Is valid on all means of local public transport operated by ATAC (bus, metro A, B, B1 and C and railway lines Roma-Lido, Roma Flaminio Piazza del Popolo-Viterbo, Roma-Giardinetti), within the territory of the Municipality of Rome. Bus 720 to connect Ciampino Airport to Laurentina Station Metro B. Must be completed in its entirety and is not transferable. The card must be presented at the request of control staff, together with a valid ID. All special connections tpl Atac, the railway lines Trenitalia FL, the connection Tiburtina/Termini/Fiumicino Airport, the connection Trenitalia “No stop” Roma Termini-Fiumicino Airport (Leonardo Express) and all connections to and from Fiumicino Airport are not included.
At the Coliseum, Castel Sant’Angelo and Musei Capitolini Roma Pass 72/ 48 Hours holders have direct access to the security check point, without waiting in the ticket window line. We remind to visitors that in this period, according to public order reasons, controls have been intensified and therefore there might be delays due to public security operations.
How to use it:
- The overleaf form must be filled with name, surname and validation date;
- the card is valid for 72/ 48 hours from the first validation and is activated at the time of the first entry to the museums/sites, and/or at the first journey on public transport;
- Direct access for the first 2(72h)/ 1(48h) sites. From the 3rd site onwards please apply to the ticket office for concession;
- It must be produced along with your identity papers when required by the staff in charge;
- It is a contactless card, which means no need to insert it in the reader, just touch your card against the reader.