The Vatican Museums
No trip to Rome is complete without a visit to the Vatican Museums. Home to 54 different galleries including four statue museums: Museo Pio-Clementino, Museo Chiaramonti, Museo Gregoriano Etrusco and the Museo Gregoriano Egiziano.
An experience that is sure to inspire the art lover in anyone.
The Sistine Chapel
The 54th gallery of the Vatican Museums is the famed Sistine Chapel. Completed around 1483, the Sistine Chapel is arguably the most famous chapel in the world due to the artwork located within. View many of the most famous frescoes in the world, including the famous ceiling and The Final Judgement painted by Michelangelo. Not only does the Sistine Chapel hold some of the world's most precious works of art, but it is also still used for religious purposes such as the Papal Conclave, the process through which a new Pope is chosen. Don’t miss the chance to enter the Sistine Chapel as a VIP with our privileged access before any other groups and before the general public.
St. Peter's Basilica
A popular pilgrimage site, St. Peter's Basilica is also one of the largest in the world and a shining example of Renaissance architecture.With the aid of a map of the Museums and your exhaustive pre-recorded audioguide, you’ll be free to explore the entire Vatican Museum at your own pace.
Special tickets include the "Art and Faith" DVD, with a full description of the Vatican City in several languages.
@VIALE VATICANO, 100 NEAR AT THE BAR "CAFFÉ VATICANO"
AVAILABILITY : DAILY (EXCEPT SUNDAY AND RELIGIOUS HOLIDAYS FESTIVITY)
SCHEDULE : 07:15 am
- VIP treatment with Early Access to the Musems at 7.20am;
- Visit The Sistine Chapel, St. Peter Basilica and Vatican Museums;
- Exploration of the many galleries located in the Museums including : Chandelier’s Gallery, Tapestries Gallery, Geographical Maps Gallery, Raphael’s Rooms;
- Fully informative audioguide in 10 languages;
- Free time to visit the museums at your own pace: the ticket is valid until closing time.